CodeCharta by MaibornWolff
Jump to Section
Change working directory
Install application for desktop usage with npm
- install with
npm install codecharta-visualization -g
- run with
Install application for desktop usage
- Download or build latest version for your system.
- Doubleclick the system specific Runnable. You may be required to give it executable rights.
Install project for development
- Install node 8
- Install dependencies
Once you have installed the project, you can use all grunt tasks described in the next section.
Install web application on server
- Download or build latest web version.
- Copy all files (dist/app or the downloaded directory) to a served directory which is accessible from the internet.
npm run build builds the project in dist/app. This artifact is ready to be served as a web application.
npm run doc generates the esdoc documentation in dist/doc/
npm run test runs all unit tests on the source files in app/ and generates a coverage report in dist/coverage/.
npm run e2e runs all e2e tests on the built app in headless mode.
adding “:auto” to run target will run the tests in watch mode
npm run serve starts a simple web server and serves the project on localhost:9000.
npm run start starts the nwjs app
npm run package packages the nwjs app
npm run g runs the code generation via plop.
You can generate the following modules:
- “state service” - an empty service with corresponding test file
- “ui module component” - an ui module with an empty component, all necessary files and tests
- “util static class” - an empty static class with corresponding test file